Savory Chocolate Sauce
The one thing I like about this sauce is that its very easy to adjust to your taste. You add chili powder to make it more spicy, or omit the chili and cayenne pepper, add some brown sugar and corn starch to make a sweet dip for sweet potatoes.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons mild chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
1.Heat oil in a small pan on medium.
2. Add all dry ingredients. Cook until incorporated into oil.
3. Add chocolate and lower heat.
4. Once chocolate has fully melted pour over meat such as fish, chicken.