BUFFALO CHICKEN ENCHILADAS WITH CREAMY RANCH SAUCE
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup purchased sour cream ranch dip
- 2/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup purchased buffalo wing sauce
- 8 7-8 inch flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Lightly oil or spray dutch oven.
In medium bowl, mix soup, dip and 1/3 of green onions.
In large bowl, mix chicken and buffalo wing sauce until well combined.
Spoon 2-3 Tblsp soup mixture down center of each tortilla; set remaining mixture aside.
Reserve 1 cup cheese for garnish.
Top each tortilla with about 1/3 cup chicken mixture and 1/4 cup cheese.
Roll tortillas over filling; place seam side down in prepared dutch oven.
Spoon remaining soup mixture over filled tortillas.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until hot and bubbly.
Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese and remaining onions; bake for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Makes 8 enchiladas.