- CHOCOLATE GLAZE:
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 TBLS - 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 (14-OZ) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 4 (8 OZ) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 3 TBLS unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- 2 tablespoons Creme de Cacao
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 one-oz squares semi sweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Andes mints for garnishing
Preheat oven to 300. Combine crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-in springform pan. In large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs; mix well. Divide batter in half (about 3 cups each); beat cocoa and vanilla into on half. Pour into prepared pan. Stir liqueurs into remaining batter. Sppon evenly over chocolate batter.
Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until center is set. Turn off oven and allow cheesecake to cool 1 hour in oven with door slightly open. Remove from oven; remove side of springform pan.
In small saucepan, over lw heat, melt 3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate with 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream, unwhipped. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Immediately spread over warm cheesecake, letting excess glaze drip down sides. Chill thoroughly.
Garnish with andes candies.