Mini Bisquick Pies
Make savory mini pies in a variety of flavor combinations. They make great snacks, lunches or even make a variety for dinner tonight!
- PIE FILLING OF YOUR CHOICE:
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Cheeseburger: Ground beef, cheese, mustard and ketchup
- Pizza: Pepperoni, pizza sauce and cheese
- BLT: Bacon and diced tomatoes with some ranch dressing
- Chicken: Add diced cooked chicken and some chopped broccoli
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix 1/2 cup Bisquick, 1/2 cup milk, and 2 eggs together for a base. Put about 1 tablespoon in each muffin cup for the bottom of the mini pie.
Top with about 1/4 cup of any "fillings" you want. - Cheeseburger, Pizza, BLT, Chicken and Veggies, etc.... You can mix it up in the pan (any meat should already be cooked). Try different combos and ideas - a good time to clean out the fridge!
Then top with one more tablespoon of the "Bisquick Mixture" - and bake at 375°F for 25-30.
It's a great way to get rid of your leftovers! These can also be frozen! Just pop them into the microwave for a quick meal on the go!