Ranch Chicken & Potatoes Casserole
Gluten Free Chicken and Potatoes
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 6 about 6 lbs potatoes, 3 lbs in each, quartered
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp dill
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder or minced onion
- Salt and pepper
- 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, depending on how cheesy you want them
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Optional toppings – green onions, chives, sour cream
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from 5dollardinners.com
Preheat oven to 400. Lightly grease 2 9×13 inch glass baking dishes with non-stick cooking spray.
To the baking dishes, toss together the quartered potatoes and chicken bits with the parsley, basil, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
Roast in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are softened.
Meanwhile, cook the bacon slices, let them cool slightly and then run a knife or pizza wheel through them to crumble them.
Add the cheese to the roasted chicken and potatoes and return to the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
Once cooked, top with the crumbled bacon and other optional toppings.