Skinny Lemon Cream Cheese Cake
Nutrition Info Per 1/16 of cake: Calories: 199, Fat: 4.9g, Carbohydrates: 35.2g, Protein: 4g, Fiber: 0g, Sugars: 22.8g
- 1 box Lemon flavored cake mix
- 5 egg whites
- 1 6 ounce container Yoplait Light Fat Free Lemon Cream Pie Yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) package 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a large bowl or stand up mixer, beat cake mix, 3 egg whites, Yoplait yogurt, and 1 cup of water until mixed well.
2. Pour cake mixture into a 13x9 inch pan.
3. In a medium bowl or stand up mixture, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar on low speed.
4. Stir in lemon peel and lemon juice into cream cheese mixture until smooth.
5. Reserve 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture and refrigerate. (This will be used to frost cake after baking.)
6. Beat remaining 2 egg whites into cream cheese mixture on medium speed until blended. Pour evenly over cake mixture.
7. Bake cake about 25-30 minutes until cake is done. Cool cake completely. Spread with reserved cream cheese mixture. Picture shown with optional sprinkles topping.