Bacon Chicken Potato Casserole
Bacon chicken potato casserole together is like heaven! This is a one pan wonder very easy to make and delicious!
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken thighs (or breasts)
- 8 potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Adapted from 12tomatoes.com
Preheat oven to 400º F and lightly grease a baking dish with non-stick spray.
Place potatoes (in an even layer) in baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
Season both sides of chicken pieces generously with salt and pepper and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together garlic powder, paprika and cayenne. Take each piece of chicken and dredge it in the spice mixture.
Heat 2-3 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken on both sides.
Transfer to baking dish and rest chicken on top of potatoes.
Whisk remaining olive oil into spice mixture and mix until smooth. Then drizzle over browned chicken and potatoes. Top with crumbled bacon.
Place baking dish in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked through and potatoes are tender.
Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Pumpkin Crumb Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Authentic German Potato Salad 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Pork Chops 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Honey Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Oven-Barbecued Pork Chops... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Smothered Chicken with... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf 4.5/5 (13 Votes)