CARIBBEAN CHICKEN WITH HONEY PINEAPPLE SAUCE
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup rASPBERRY-HONEY mustard
- 2 Tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Rinse chicken breasts under cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Combine remaining ingredients in small saucepan; heat over medium heat about 5 minutes or until mixture simmers. Do not boil. Remove sauce from heat and keep warm.
Dip each chicken breast in sauce; place in baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 325°F 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Spoon the remaining sauce over chicken.
You'll also love
- Spinach Salad with Mushrooms 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Asian Pork Shoulder 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie with Corn 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Flaky Blood Orange tart 5/5 (1 Votes)
- ORANGE DREAM CAKE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- MICHIGAN APPLE CAKE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Korean BBQ Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Lime Mold 5/5 (1 Votes)