- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Lemon Filling:
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
Adapted from familycircle.com
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Crust: In bowl, stir together butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt. Gradually stir in flour until smooth. Press dough over bottom of prepared pan.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven 20 minutes or until edges brown.
4. Filling: In large bowl, mix granulated sugar and flour. Whisk in eggs until smooth. Stir in lemon rind and juice. Fold in berries. Pour filling over crust.
5. Bake in 350 degree F oven until set, 30 minutes. Let cool in pan on wire rack. Dust with the 1/4 cup powdered sugar. Cut into diamonds. Makes 20 diamonds
You'll also love
- Kluski Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Minestrone Soup with Orzo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cabbage Rugelach 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Kugel (Yael) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BISQUICK BANANA BREAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Citrus Cream Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Scented Potato, Dill & Bacon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- LSD (Lemon Sesame Dressing) 0/5 (0 Votes)