Strawberry Bundt Cake
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 oz. vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and sugar a 10 inch Bundt pan. Sift together the 2 ¼ cups of flour, baking soda and salt. Mix in the lemon zest and set aside.
Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice. Alternate beating in the flour mixture and the yogurt, mixing just until incorporated. Toss the strawberries with the remaining ¼ cup of flour. Gently mix them into the batter.
Pour the batter into the Bundt pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes
out clean. Once cooled whisk together the remaining 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and the powdered sugar. Drizzle over the top of the cake.
You'll also love
- Shrimp 'n' Gravy Charleston Style 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Homemade Bacon Gravy 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Creamed Corn Casserole 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Cherry-Orange pull apart breakfast... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- OLD FASHIONED APPLESAUCE SPICE CAKE 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Lemon Curd & Blueberry Loaf Cake 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)