3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Spice Cake
This scrumptious apple spice cake dessert is great crockpot recipe for Fall! Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- 2 (20-ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 2 sticks butter
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 155mins
Pour apple pie filling into crock pot.
Pour cake mix over pie filling.
Lay the 2 sticks of butter on top of the cake mix.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 2.5 hours.
You'll also love
- Spinach Ricotta Bites 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Blueberry Shortbread Bars 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- BLUEBERRY CAKE 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Raspberry Baked Brie 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate with... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Apples, melted PB and Chocolate... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Blood-Red Hot Chocolate &... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)