3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Spice Cake
This scrumptious apple spice cake dessert is great crockpot recipe for Fall! Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- 2 (20-ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 2 sticks butter
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 155mins
Pour apple pie filling into crock pot.
Pour cake mix over pie filling.
Lay the 2 sticks of butter on top of the cake mix.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 2.5 hours.
You'll also love
- Sweet Corn Cake 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Szechwan Shrimp Recipe - Six... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Katie Lee's Beef Stroganoff 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Peaches and Cream Cheese Cake 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Galette 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Caramel Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes 4.7/5 (18 Votes)