Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 1lb1 lb lean ground beef
- 1lg1 lg onion, diced
- 1c1 c uncooked minute rice
- 14 1/2 oz can14 1/2 oz can Hunts flavored diced tomatoes
- 14 1/2 oz can14 1/2 oz can tomato sauce
- 1tsp1 tsp oregano
- 1tsp1 tsp basil
- 1/2tsp1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4tsp1/4 tsp pepper
- 32oz32 oz chicken stock
- 2c2 c water
- 2Tbsp2 Tbsp powdered beef stock
- 3large3 large bell peppers, diced
- Mozzarella cheese, for topping if desired
1. In Dutch oven pot, brown beef with onions and rice.
2. Add in next 9 ingredients and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Add peppers and cook for another 20-30 minutes, or until rice is tender.
5. Serve with cheese on top and enjoy!