Four Cheese Pasta Florentine
From Kraft Foods
- 3 cups mostaccioli, uncooked
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 eggs 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- garlic powder to taste
HEAT oven to 375ºF.
COOK pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook spinach as directed on package; drain well. Place in large bowl. Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Stir in cottage cheese and eggs until well blended.
DRAIN pasta. Add to spinach mixture with mozzarella; mix lightly. Spoon into 8- or 9-inch square baking dish; top with Parmesan.
BAKE 25 min. or until center is set