Slow Cooker - Orange Cranberry Chicken
This dish goes great with steamed brown rice.
6 weightwatcher points per serving
- 1 tablespoon less-fat margarine
- 1/3 cup reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth, if using broth powder, make it double strength by adding 1 cup of hot water to 2 teaspoons of broth powder
- 6 half breasts of chicken, skinless, boneless; cut into about 3 pieces each
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1.Add all ingredients except chicken to the slow cooker; stir well with spoon.
2.Add the chicken breast pieces to the slow cooker, cover, and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or on LOW about 6 hours, or until chicken is cooked throughout.
3.Serve chicken with orange cranberry sauce.
You'll also love
- Skillet Mac n’ Cheese with... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Olive Blue Cheese Pecan Ball 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- SMOKED SAUSAGE SAUTE with LEMON... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Arugula-Pear-Blue Cheese Salad 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- #KIphotocontest - Vanilla-Berry... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Raspberry Coconut Macaroons 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemonade - Made from Scratch 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE CROISSANTS 4.5/5 (2 Votes)