Pulled Pork Enchilada's
- 2 cups shredded cooked pork
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chilis
- 2 cups shredded colby-jack cheese
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 (7 inch) flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine pork, enchilada sauce, onion powder, 1/2 cup sour cream, green chilies and 1 cup of the cheese in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, stir together soup, remaining 1/2 cup sour cream, garlic powder and cumin.
Pour a thin layer of the soup mixture into a 9 X 13 baking dish. Spread pork mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll tortillas to enclose filling; place seam side down in baking dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
Bake until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.