Classic Red Bliss Potato Salad - Pressure Cooker
In less than 20 minutes this colorful and festive pressure cooked Potato Salad will be chilling in the fridge.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 pounds Red Bliss potatoes, scrubbed and roughly diced
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Dill Weed, for dusting
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 14mins
Adapted from jillcooks.com
Place potatoes and eggs into steamer basket or trivet and place into Pressure Cooker cooking pot with water.
Lock on lid and close Pressure Valve.
Cook on High Pressure for 4 minutes.
Mix together mayonnaise, mustard, celery seeds, scallions, salt and pepper and set aside.
Do a quick release and allow all pressure to release.
Place eggs in ice cold water and place potatoes in large bowl and allow to cool.
Peel eggs and add to potatoes, along with mayonnaise mixture and gently combine. Taste and add more salt or pepper, if needed.
Place in refrigerator and chill at least 2 hours before serving. Sprinkle with Dill Weed, if desired.
You'll also love
- Vegetable Beef Soup 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- AVOCADO TUNA SALAD 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Tomato Garbanzo Salad 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic Bread 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Crockpot Smoked Sausage & Hash... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Cabbage/Potato and German Sausage... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Candied Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Stacked Caprese Salad 4.4/5 (14 Votes)