Nacho Kale Chips
Great taste with cashews and nutritional yeast. Has a 'Dorito' type flavor so be careful, once you start in on these it's really hard to stop!
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Remove stalks from Kale leaves.
Process rest of ingredients in blender.
Pour over Kale and massage into kale leaves, place on parchment paper and into oven preheated to 225°F.
Oven dry for up to 1 hour turning kale every 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Homemade Egg Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fennel Salad with Bread Crumbs,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sesame-Roasted Baby Bok Choy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kale & Quinoa Salad with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Orange Toss 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mexican Loaded Sweet Potato Fries 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Candied Bacon Jerky 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kale Salad with Asian Honey... 0/5 (0 Votes)