Nacho Kale Chips
Great taste with cashews and nutritional yeast. Has a 'Dorito' type flavor so be careful, once you start in on these it's really hard to stop!
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Remove stalks from Kale leaves.
Process rest of ingredients in blender.
Pour over Kale and massage into kale leaves, place on parchment paper and into oven preheated to 225°F.
Oven dry for up to 1 hour turning kale every 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chicken with Leeks Sun-Dried... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ground Turkey with Potatoes and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sissy's Special Hamburgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Angel Hair Pasta with Salmon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chile Verde Chicken Cheddar Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grands Chicken Pot Pie Puffs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach salad wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baby Kale and Baby Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)