Crispy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- 1/2 cup flour (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- oil for frying
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from closetcooking.com
Working in batches dredge the cauliflower florets in the flour, dip into the eggs, and coat in the mixture of the breadcrumbs, parmesan and creole seasoning before frying them in oil heated to medium-high (~350F/180C) until golden brown and setting them aside on paper towels to drain.
Enjoy warm by itself or with your favourite dipping sauce.