√Chocolate Chip Cookies (I Want To Marry You)
- 1cup1 cup butter
- 1cup1 cup dark brown sugar +1/4 cup more if wanted
- 1/2cup1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 11 egg
- 11 egg yolk
- 1tsp.1 tsp. vanilla
- 2cups2 cups AP flour
- 1cup1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2tsp.1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2tsp.1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4tsp.1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2cups2 cups total - choc. chips, white choc. chips, craisins, etc.
1. Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat,
remove from heat.
2. Add both sugars and stir until incorporated
and smooth. Chill for 10 min.
3. Remove from refrigerator and stir in egg,
yolk and vanilla.
4. Add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and
cinnamon, mix together.
5. Stir in chips, etc.
6. Roll by hand (or spoon) into 24 medium size balls,
maybe more if smaller balls, place on light
colored cookie sheet.
7. Chill for at least 30 min.
8. Now - preheat oven to 325. Remove cookies from
refrigerator and bake for 18-20 min.
Makes about 30.
I put all 30 on one sheet in refrigerator and split in half on a second
sheet when I put 1/2 in oven. Other half went back in refrigerator on another sheet.