FRESH STRAWBERRY-CREAM CHEESE PIE
- 1 baked pie shell
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup cool whip
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tblsp. corn starch
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tblsp. dry strawberry jello
- red food coloring
Prepare and bake pie shell.
Whip together cream cheese, cool whip and powdered sugar. Layer on bottom of pie shell.
In saucepan, mix cornstarch, sugar, and water. Bring to a boil until thick. Remove from heat and mix in dry jello and food coloring. Toss with 3-4 cups prepared fresh strawberries. Refrigerate.
You'll also love
- Recipe: Old Fashioned Sausage... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts in Wine Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Tomato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Stuffed Cabbage Rolls in a... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Thyme Trout 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Blueberry Yogurt Loaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- whole-grain blueberry muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)