Potato Salad "New Jersey" Style
Rate this recipe
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 hard-boiled eggs finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 medium yellow onion finely diced
- 2 celery stalks finely diced
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Sugar to taste
Boil potatoes in skin and let cool. Slice into quarters. Add eggs, mayonnaise, onion, and celery and fold together. Season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
You'll also love
Potato Salad with Boiled Dressing
Sausage And Potatoes Alla Contadina