Herbed Pork Loin Roast
This pork loin roast is short on calories but full of flavor, topped with fresh sage, parsley, oregano, and chives.
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chives, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 1/2 pounds lean pork loin boneless roast, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Cooking spray
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 90mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
Rub pork roast with oil. Rub herb mixture over oil.
Place pork roast on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast. Bake at 375°F for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Baked Scallops 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Italian Ricotta Pie with Candied... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pineapple Zucchini Cake (without)... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Rachel Rays Beef and Chicken... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Sausage Gravy --Paula Deen's 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Tyler Florence's Pan Roasted... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Vietnamese Pork Meatballs with... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Ham and Cheese Sandwiches 4.4/5 (12 Votes)