Chili's Copycat Presidente Margarita
This copycat recipe of Chili's Presidente Margarita is a must-have for every margarita-lover. Tastes even better with tortilla chips and pico de gallo or your favorite chips and guacamole or queso recipe. Make a pitcher of these margaritas by multiplying this recipe by five. This recipe is perfect for any summer BBQ or wintery holiday party, really any occasion is perfect for a copycat Chili's Presidente Margarita!
- 1.25-ounces Sauza Commemorativo Tequila
- 0.5-ounces Presidente Brandy
- 0.5-ounces Cointreau
- 3 to 4-ounces sour mix
- 0.25-ounces lime juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Dip the rim of your glass in lime juice then dip into salt.
Put all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake. Serve over ice.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Cool Whip Frosting 3.8/5 (428 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Teriyaki Sauce 4.4/5 (102 Votes)
- Family Favorite Baked Beans 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Corn Bread Casserole 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Purple Dragon Martini 4.3/5 (125 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Bark 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
- Christmas Eve Creamy Slow-Cooker... 4/5 (136 Votes)
- Painkiller Cocktail 4.5/5 (91 Votes)