Chili's Copycat Presidente Margarita
This copycat recipe of Chili's Presidente Margarita is a must-have for every margarita-lover. Tastes even better with tortilla chips and pico de gallo or your favorite chips and guacamole or queso recipe. Make a pitcher of these margaritas by multiplying this recipe by five. This recipe is perfect for any summer BBQ or wintery holiday party, really any occasion is perfect for a copycat Chili's Presidente Margarita!
- 1.25-ounces Sauza Commemorativo Tequila
- 0.5-ounces Presidente Brandy
- 0.5-ounces Cointreau
- 3 to 4-ounces sour mix
- 0.25-ounces lime juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Dip the rim of your glass in lime juice then dip into salt.
Put all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake. Serve over ice.
You'll also love
- Easy Clementine Olive Oil Cake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pork Souvlaki 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Festive Fruit Cocktails 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Pimento Cheese Crostini 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Cup Fudge 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Smoked Grilled Chicken 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Sparkling Rum Punch 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Orange Oasis 4.5/5 (12 Votes)