Tortellini with Spinach-Walnut Pesto
- 4 oz chopped walnuts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 36 oz cheere tortellini
- 1 C chicken broth
- 10 oz baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2/3 cup grated Parmigiano or Romano
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 C extra-virgin olive oil
Toast walnut pieces until lightly browned. Cool.
Cook tortellini and drain.
Meanwhile, heat chicken broth to a boil and remove from ehat.
Working in batches with a food processor, grind spinach with walnuts, chicken broth, and garlic. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in cheese, nutmeg oil, salt, and pepper. Toss hot cooked tortellini with sauce then turn onto serving platter. Garnish with a few baby spinach leaves if desired
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese and Olive Appetizer... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crunch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Creamy Red Roasted... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple-Kale Green Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ravioli Vegetable "Lasagna" 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Basil Linguine with Tomatoes and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TORTELLINI TOMATO SPINACH SOUP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini Pesto Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)