Roasted Red Pepper and Spinach Chicken Sausage Patties
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup finely chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
Adapted from myrecipes.com
1. Combine ground chicken, spinach, roasted red bell peppers, olive oil, sage, crushed red pepper, salt, thyme, and coriander; knead until well combined. Shape mixture into 16 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
2. Cook patties in batches in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 3 minutes; turn patties, and cook 3 minutes or until done.