General Tso's Noodle Salad
- 1/2 cup General Tso's sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 (3-oz) packs oriental-flavor ramen noodles
- 1 (12-oz) bag Asian-blend chopped salad
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Adapted from qvc.com
Whisk together the sauce, vinegar, and ginger in a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the dressing until needed.
Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a 3-quart sauce pot. Add both seasoning packs and the ramen noodles and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain the noodles in a colander and place them in a large bowl. Add half of the dressing and toss until all the noodles are completely coated. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
When the noodles are completely cool, add the chopped salad, scallions, red pepper, cilantro, and the remainder of the dressing. Toss until evenly combined.