Bacon Cheeseburger Crescents
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 8 slices pre-cooked bacon, chopped
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese (I used 2%)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls (I used low-fat)
Adapted from plainchicken.com
Preheat oven to 375.
Brown meat in skillet, drain and return to pan. Stir in Worcestershire, onion flakes and bacon. Slowly melt cheese in skillet.
Separate crescent rolls into triangles. Place 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture on the wide end of each crescent. Roll up and place on lightly greased baking pan.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.