Creamy Beef Tortilla Bake
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (10-0z) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (optional)
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook beef and onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is browned. Stir in tomatoes, soup, corn and chili powder.
Layer one-third of tortillas in a 9 x 13 dish coated with cooking spray.
Top with half of meat mixture; repeat layers. Top with remaining tortillas. Bake, covered, 40 minutes or until bubbly.
Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.