Speedy Breakfast Casserole
The simple way to start a great day! Breakfast Casserole featuring hash browns, ham, bacon, eggs, cheese and onions. What else do you need!?
- 4 to 6 hash brown patties
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 1 tablespoon yellow onion, finely diced
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Chop up the bacon and set aside.
Layer the baking dish starting with the hash brown patties. On top of that, add the shredded cheese, then the ham, onion, and bacon. Beat together the milk, eggs, salt and pepper, and slowly pour over the entire dish.
Bake for 45 minutes to one hour, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to set about 5 minutes before slicing. Double for a 9 x 13 inch casserole.
Cook's Notes: I prefer to use the hash brown patties for this casserole because they perform much better than the loose ones in a casserole and they are usually pre-seasoned.
You'll also love
- Baked Garlic Butter Pollock Fillets 4/5 (270 Votes)
- Easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with... 4.5/5 (89 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.4/5 (102 Votes)
- French Breakfast Muffins 4.2/5 (125 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (100 Votes)
- Florence Mama's Candied Yams 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Pumpkin Scones 4.5/5 (92 Votes)