Lo Mein Noodles
Lo Mein Noodles + whatever your heart desires. A great way to use up extra bits of leftover different fresh vegetables like broccoli, onions, pea pods, etc. Just cut them up and toss in with the red pepper.
- 1/2 pound vermicelli or spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from google.com
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
In small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons peanut oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch, ginger, and garlic.
In large skillet or wok, heat remaining peanut oil over medium-high heat and add scallions and red pepper; saute 1 to 2 minutes, then add pasta to skillet and stir-fry.
Pour sauce mixture into skillet; toss well and cook until heated through and sauce has thickened slightly. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Holiday Bacon Appetizers 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Chops with... 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Chicken Supreme Pasta Bake 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Chicken,... 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Chow Mein Noodle Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Gluten Free Chow Mein Noodles 5/5 (1 Votes)