Cherry Chocolate Chip Walnut cake
- 1 box white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
- 1 C. mini chocolate chips
- 1 C. chopped walnuts
- 2 T. warm water
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 t. almond extract or black walnut extract
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1-2/3 C. powdered sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix all cake ingredients together using a spoon or spatula. Pour evenly into a greased bundt pan or a 9 x 13 cake pan.
Bake 45-50 minutes in a bundt pan; 35-40 minutes in a 9 x 13 cake pan. Cake will be golden brown. Toothpick inserted in the center will come out clean.
Combine first 4 ingredients. Add powdered sugar and mix well until desired consistency. Drizzle icing over cake. Store in airtight container.
You'll also love
- Applesauce Walnut Cake w/Cake Mix 3.7/5 (153 Votes)
- Cheezy Zucchini And Pasta Frittata 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Balsamic Tomato, Corn and Cucumber... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs, Avocado & Smoked... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Olallieberry Jam 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Cherry Amaretto Chocolate Chip Ice... 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Black Walnut Cake with Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)