fm: Servings: 3
Serving Size: 5 tots
Points+: 3 pts
Smart Points: 3
Fat: 4.3 g
Protein: 6.8 g
Carb: 11.5 g
Fiber: 1.8 g
Sugar: 2 g
Sodium: 262 mg (without salt)
- cooking spray
- 1 packed cup grated zucchini
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 medium onion, minced
- 1/4 cup grated reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Adapted from pinterest.com
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Grate the zucchini into a clean dish towel until you have 1 packed cup.
Wring all of the excess water out of the zucchini, there will be a lot of water.
In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture in your hands and roll into small ovals.
Place on the cookie sheet and bake for 16 to 18 minutes, turning halfway though cooking until golden.
You'll also love
- Asian Pork Meatballs 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Moscato Peach Wine Slushies 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- One-Pot Pasta with Tomato-Basil... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Crispy Roasted Potatoes 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread -... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks 4.6/5 (23 Votes)