- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 red bell pepper cut lengthwise
- into thin strips
- 6 ounces shiitake mushrooms stemmed, sliced thin
- 3 large green onions thinly sliced
- on sharp diagonal
- 3 cups thinly-sliced bok choy, green leaf tops
- only - (from 1 bunch)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over high heat. Add ginger and garlic; sauté 20 seconds. Add bell pepper and mushrooms; sauté until pepper is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add green onions and bok choy and sauté until just wilted, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe yields 4 servings.