Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chicken Breasts
Rate this recipe
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 ⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Mix mayonnaise or yogurt, cheese and seasonings.
Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
Crunchy Chicken Breast Milanese with Olive Sauce
Chicken Breast Stuffed with Pepperjack and Spinach