- 8 oz white chocolate baking bars, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups Corn Chex® or Rice Chex® cereal
- 2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/4 cup Betty Crocker® orange and black candy decors
1. In large microwavable bowl, microwave chopped baking bars uncovered on High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
2. Gently stir in cereal, pretzels and raisins until evenly coated. Stir in candy corn and decors.
3. Spread on waxed paper or foil until cooled and chocolate is set. Break into chunks. Store loosely covered.