Grilled Kielbasa and Pesto Penne
- 1 lb Penne Pasta
- 1 lb cooked Kielbasa
- 1/2 cup Pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- Dash of dried Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper; to taste
Preheat the grill or griddle on medium heat.
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box. Be sure to season the boiling water with salt before adding in the pasta.
Keep the Kielbasa whole if using an outdoor grill. Cut the Kielbasa into 1/2 inch slices if you're using a stovetop griddle. Grill the Kielbasa until slightly browned and marked with grill marks.
Return the drained pasta to the pot. Toss in the Kielbasa (if you keep the Kielbasa whole, be sure to cut it into slices before adding it to the pasta), Pesto sauce, dried basil, dried Oregano, and garlic powder.
Toss together the ingredients.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- ICED RAISIN BREAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS BY SWEETIE... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin w/ Wild... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Cream Sauce (w/ Nutmeg)... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mario Batali's Penne all'... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GREEK SALMON AND ORZO 5/5 (1 Votes)
- CHEESE STUFFED CHORIZO MEATBALLS 0/5 (0 Votes)