Chicken Bacon Ranch Macaroni & Cheese Casserole
Servings: 8 • Size: About 1 Cup • Calories: 320.5 • Fat: 3.9 g • Carb: 34 g • Fiber: 1.1 g • Protein: 22 g • Sugar: 3 g • Sodium: 395.5 mg
- 2 (6 Oz.) Boxes White Cheddar Mac & Cheese (I used Horizon Organic Gluten-Free)
- 1/2 C. Frozen Peas & Carrots
- 2 C. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Cooked & Shredded
- 1 C. Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1/4 C. Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 C. Light Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 C. No Salt Added Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Slices Low Sodium Center Cut Bacon, Cooked & Crumbled
- 3 Chives, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
Adapted from theskinnyfork.com
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Begin to prepare the macaroni & cheese according to the package directions.
When the noodles are about halfway cooked through, add in the peas and carrots and continue to cook for the remaining time; and follow the package directions through.
Once the noodles are done add in the chicken, 3/4 c. of the cheese, yogurt, ranch and diced tomatoes; stir carefully to combine.
Transfer the mixture into a large oven safe baking dish; top with the remaining cheese, bacon, and chives.
Cover the dish with foil and place it into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and the cheese on top is all melty.
Yes, melty. It's a technical term.
Remove carefully from the oven once done and enjoy right away!
You'll also love
- SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS BY SWEETIE... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin w/ Wild... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 20-Minute Tuscan Chicken with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Cream Sauce (w/ Nutmeg)... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mario Batali's Penne all'... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Guacamole Stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)