Broccoli With Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lb fresh broccoli, trimmed and separated into florets
Stir together first 7 ingredients.
Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; stir in soy sauce mixture until thoroughly heated, coating well.