These are great as an appetizer or as a side dish to a meal or a salad. At Christmas we had these as a side dish to gumbo.
- 1 stick butter
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 2 TB or 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Tony Chachere’s, to taste
- 5 to 10 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 (1 lb) package OR 2 (12 oz.) packages thawed crawfish tails, including juices
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 (8 ct.) packages Frozen Tart Shells, thawed
Sauté bell pepper, green onions, onion, celery, & garlic in melted butter on medium high heat until soft. Season with Tony Chachere’s & Tabasco. Add parsley, cream of mushroom soup, crawfish, & bread crumbs. Stir to combine. Simmer 10 minutes. Scoop mixture into tart shells using an ice cream scoop. Bake at 350 for 15 - 20 minutes, or until the crust turns golden brown.
* If you only want to make half the recipe, go ahead & make the crawfish mixture, but use 1 package of 8 tart shells. Freeze remaining mixture to use in tart shells at a later date. Do not freeze them in the tart shells.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Baked Orzo with Bacon & Peas 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Wilted Spinach Salad with grilled... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- APPETIZER - Creamed Salmon on Toast 5/5 (1 Votes)
- ENGLISH MUFFIN CRAB APPETIZERS 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack Crab Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hog Fish - Cajun Style 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crawfish Stuffed Mushrooms 5/5 (1 Votes)