Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus 1 teaspoon for blueberries and zest
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- Nonstick cooking spray, for pan
- Confectioners' sugar, for dusting (optional)
Adapted from marthastewart.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, whisk 2 1/2 cups flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars on high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated. Beat in vanilla. Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with two additions of sour cream.
In a bowl, toss blueberries and zest with remaining teaspoon flour; gently fold into batter. Coat a 12-cup nonstick Bundt pan with cooking spray. Spread batter in prepared pan.
Bake cake on bottom rack of oven until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Invert onto a rack; cool completely, top side up. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving, if desired.
You'll also love
- Stir-Fried Mushrooms with Bacon,... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Sausage, Asparagus and Fennel 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- pineapple-orange mandarin cake 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Paleo Thai Red Curry with Shrimp... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Zucchini with Lemon-Herb... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Artichokes w/ Lemon Aioli 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Cranberry Almond Salad 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Blueberry Lavender Hand Pies 4.8/5 (4 Votes)