No drive through here! Enjoy these cute and easy cheeseburger cups in less than 45 minutes from the comfort of home. Enjoy!
- 1 1 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 6 6 6 regular-size burger buns, split
- 3 3 3 slices thick-cut bacon, chopped
- 1 1 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 4 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 6 6 slices American cheese, each cut in four pieces
- 1 1 1 teaspoon sesame seed
- 2 2 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- Yellow mustard, if desired
- Sriracha sauce, if desired
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Brush 12 regular-size muffin cups with melted butter. Press half of a bun, cut side up, into each muffin cup, pressing to 1/4-inch thick; set aside.
Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; with slotted spoon, transfer to paper towel-lined plate to drain. Pour off and discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings. Add beef, onion and seasoned salt to drippings in skillet; heat to medium-high heat. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is brown and cooked through; drain.
Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups. Gently press mixture down into cups. Top each with 1 teaspoon ketchup. Divide cheese, then sesame seed among muffin cups.
Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until cheese is melted. Immediately top with cooked bacon, followed by relish and mustard or Sriracha sauce, as desired.
You'll also love
- Real Taco Pie 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Classic Cranberry Sauce 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Bread Pudding with... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Barefoot... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Caley's Classic Zucchini Bread 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Blueberry Scones 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Super Skinny Chocolate Muffins 4.2/5 (17 Votes)