Cleopatra Salad For Two
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce washed well, patted dry, and torn bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup shredded zucchini
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Baked Herb Croutons (see recipe)
- 1/3 cup Creamy Garlic, Pine Nut, And Herb Dressing (see recipe)
In a medium bowl, place the Romaine lettuce, shredded red cabbage, carrot, and zucchini. Season the vegetables with a little freshly ground black pepper, to taste, and toss the vegetables lightly to combine.
Add the Baked Herb Croutons and Creamy Garlic, Pine Nut, and Herb Dressing, to taste, to the salad mixture, and toss well to thoroughly coat the salad with the dressing.
Divide the salad evenly between two plates and serve immediately.
This recipe yields 2 servings.