Sausage, Asparagus and Fennel
- Italian sausage
- garlic, sliced
- red pepper flakes
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Remove sausage from casing; crumble onto baking sheet.
Slice fennel; toss fennel and asparagus with garlic slices and red pepper flakes.
You'll also love
- LEAN ROAST BEEF WITH MARSALA GRAVY 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Roast Chicken & Potatoes With... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- pineapple-orange mandarin cake 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Potato Truffles 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Bone-In Pork Chops with... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Savory Pudding with Sausage and... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Meatballs With Fennel and Polenta 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamy Asparagus Soup 4.8/5 (4 Votes)