Sausage, Asparagus and Fennel
- Italian sausage
- garlic, sliced
- red pepper flakes
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Remove sausage from casing; crumble onto baking sheet.
Slice fennel; toss fennel and asparagus with garlic slices and red pepper flakes.
You'll also love
- LEAN ROAST BEEF WITH MARSALA GRAVY 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Penne Arrabbiata for Two 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Peas and Greens with... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamy Asparagus Soup 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- ASPARAGUS ARTICHOKE TART with... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Italian Braised Chicken with... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)