Chicken with Tomato Cream Penne
- 2-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 oz of your choice of pasta
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- dash of garlic
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 c. half and half
Boil water and start noodles.
Pour chicken into skillet and cook fully.
Heat olive oil, garlic. Simmer in chicken broth until half has cooked down. Add tomato sauce. Then add milk. Simmer for 5ish minutes. Toss pasta in. Add flour if needed to thicken. Place chicken on top.
Notes: I added 15 oz of tomato sauce, 3/4 c. chicken broth. 1 1/2 c. half and half and about 22 oz of pasta for a family of 5. Worked out perfect.
You'll also love
- BANANA-CHOCOLATE PHYLLO BUNDLES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled Salmon with Honey Mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Arugula & Pear Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Tortellini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta-Penne with Smoked Salmonand... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy tilapia with wine & tomatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PENNE PESTO PASTA 0/5 (0 Votes)