Corned Beef, Cabbage & Potatoes
This was the recipe mom made & it was super, duper yummo. I made this & this is the recipe - do not search for new corned beef recipes...
- 3 lb corned beef
- 4 carrots - cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 or 2 medium onions - chopped
- 1 small head cabbage - roughly chopped
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 lb petite red potatoes - sliced in 1/2
- 1/2 stick butter - softened
- 1 tablespoon garlic - chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley - chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Place carrots & onion in bottom of crock pot, place corn beef on top, put cabbage around beef. Add apple juice, water, & contents of the spice packet to crock pot. Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add potatoes, cook until tender - about 12 to 15 minutes. Drain potatoes, put potatoes in serving dish or back into pot.
Combine butter, garlic, and parsley - add to potatoes - stir carefully until combined.
You'll also love
- Easy tilapia with wine & tomatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spicy Raspberry Mustard 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic Bread Bowl with Spicy Pizza... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Broccoli/cheese potato soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Kielbasa and Potato Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- JIFFY CORN PUDDING 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef and Bean Tacos 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Western Beef Casserole au Gratin 5/5 (1 Votes)