Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 medium ripe papaya peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/4" cubes
- 1 ripe mango peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/4" cubes
- 2 kiwifruit peeled, cut into
- eight hs lengthwise, sliced thin crosswise
- 6 mint sprigs (optional)
In large bowl, mix orange juice, honey and 1 cup cold water. Add pineapple, papaya, mango and kiwifruit and stir well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Ladle soup into shallow bowls and garnish each serving with mint leaves or sprigs if desired.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Per Serving: 130 Cal; 1g Prot; 11g Total Fat (0 Sat. Fat); 33g Carb.; 0mg Chol; 5mg Sod.; 3g Fiber.