- 1 medium leek, white and pale green parts only chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Cook leek in medium pot of boiling water 1 minute. Drain. Set aside.
Whisk olive oil, vinegar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl. Stir in leek. Season dressing with salt and pepper. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill.)
This recipe yields about 3/4 cup.