Pasta Salad With Mozzarella, Sun-Dried Tomatoes And Olives
- 1 pound medium pasta shells
- 2 cups halved red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces fresh water-packed mozzarella drained, and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives - (abt 20 olives)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes drained
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 garlic clove minced
Bring large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, in food processor, make dressing. Combine all dressing ingredients. Process until sun-dried tomatoes are coarsely chopped. Transfer to small bowl and set aside.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and pasta to boiling water, stirring to prevent sticking. Cook until pasta is just tender, about 11 minutes. Drain well and transfer to large serving bowl.
Add dressing to hot pasta and toss to coat. Let cool, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, Parmesan and olives. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss to mix and serve at room temperature.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
Per Serving: 310 Cal; 14g Prot; 19g Total Fat (6 Sat. Fat); 22g Carb.; 20mg Chol; 646mg Sod.; 2g Fiber.
You'll also love
- New World Cornbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mixed-Berry Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Heirloom Sweet Potato-Praline Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Greek Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chilled Tomato Soup With Cilantro... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chickpea, Bulgur And Tomato Pilaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive Oil-Tofu Dipping Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)