Creamy Spinach Stuffed Salmon
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (room temperature, about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup goat cheese (room temperature)
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 42 ozs salmon fillets (with skin, each about 1 inch thick)
- olive oil
- 1 2/3 cups breadcrumbs (fresh, from french bread with crust)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup cheese (freshly grated parmesan)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 12mins
1 Squeeze spinach completely dry.
2 Place in small bowl and mix in cream cheese, mascarpone, and ground nutmeg.
3 Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4 Cut one 3/4-inch-deep, 2 1/2-inch-long slit down center of top side of each salmon fillet, forming pocket for spinach mixture.
5 Fill each slit with spinach mixture, dividing equally among salmon fillets.
6 (Can be made 4 hours ahead. Cover and chill.) Preheat oven to 450°F.
7 Brush rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
8 Sprinkle salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
9 Mix breadcrumbs, melted butter, and Parmesan cheese in medium bowl.
10 Top each salmon fillet with breadcrumb mixture, pressing to adhere.
11 Place salmon fillets, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet.
12 Bake salmon until opaque in center, about 12 minutes
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (378 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)