Banana Oat Energy Bites
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almond butter (or peanut butter, or your favorite nut butter)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Mash up the bananas in a large bowl
2. Stir in the rolled oats, almond butter, honey, mini chocolate chips and cinnamon.
3. Scoop about 2 Tbsp of the mixture and roll into a 1-inch ball. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours, allowing the oats enough time to soften.
5. Store the energy bites in the refrigerator.